The Griselda collective (Benny The Butcher. Westside Gunn & Conway The Machine) is a unified family movement built on authenticity. It’s cultural, it’s raw and it’s viral, making Griselda’s ascension, both collectively and individually; palpable. From their inauspicious Buffalo roots, to signing with Eminem and Shady Records, in a non-plussed industry which advances style over substance, the Griselda juggernaut has created a real and sustaining moment. With the crew’s amazing run of both commercial success and critical acclaim there is no disputing that a real street ethos exists.
1. Quarantine (feat. Benny The Butcher)
2. Grams In The Water (feat. Rick Hyde, Loveboat Luciano, Dwayne Collins, Benny The Butcher)
3. Da Mob (feat. Rick Hyde, Benny The Butcher)
4. In Love With The Streets (feat. Heem, Jonesy)
5. Ricky & Fonz (feat. Rick Hyde)
6. Paule & Vito (feat. Heem & Rick Hyde)
7. Valery (feat. Heem)
8. It's Over (feat. Heem, Rick Hyde, Benny The Butcher)
Out of this collective and ethos, Benny’s BSF family-and-fan-first imprint, was built brick by brick. While Benny made the mainstream come to him by just being himself, that same mantra will be upheld by the talent he has already signed and will to his burgeoning BSF ecosystem.
Benny says, “As the best rapper alive, this is a dream come true to me. A dream that started in my head in 2011 while I was in prison. The seeds were planted while I was at Elmira correctional facility and when I was released in 20102, I’ve spent every day since working to bring this vision to fruition.”