Get a job.
Wax Trax is hiring!
We have no entry-level positions at this time, however if you do have record store experience we are always looking for:
Experienced Used Vinyl Buyer
We are looking for someone who has been a used vinyl buyer for a major record store for at least 5 years. If you're out there, send us a resume! Compensation based on experience.
- Ability to accurately determine condition of LPs according to the Goldmine grading system (or other commonly used system)
- Proven track record buying small and large collections, pricing and preparing used LPs for sale
- Familiarity with Discogs, eBay, Amazon, PopSike, and/or other record marketplaces.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes of LPs
- Ability to be moving around on your feet all day, including doing lots of squats!
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with and an aptitude for understanding databases and websites
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Emotionally intelligent
- Talks to strangers
- Physically fit
Extra credit for:
- Experience with point of sale systems, databases, and/or ecommerce websites
- Knowledge of and passion for music
- Any other experience in the music industry
- You don’t have to be in a band but it doesn’t hurt
Salary varies based on experience.
Send a resume and a cover letter with the word “resume” in the subject line to [email protected] Please do NOT contact us by phone or in person regarding this position (unless we contact you first). It’s emails only to start the process.