And like it's predecessors, RTJ4 is rooted in hip hop fundamentals - 2 brilliant MC's letting loose over brilliant beats - while extending it's reach into various worlds.
The new album includes collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Zack de la Rocha, Josh Homme, Mavis Staples, 2 Chainz and DJ Premier, and was recorded primarily at Rick Rubin's Shangri La Studios and the iconic Electric Lady Studios in NYC. Atlanta's KILLER MIKE and Brooklyn's EL-P have already carved RTJ's initials into the cultural landscape with their bold and brutally relevant voices matched with a completely unique and engaging production style. The resulting alchemy has won them adherents and accolades across genres while remaining fundamentally what it is - authentic, important and engaging music. RTJ4 represents the next step in their evolution, taking Run the Jewels from the biggest underground group in the world to the best rap group in the game.
- 1 Yankee and the Brave (Ep. 4)
- 2 Ooh la la (Feat. Greg Nice & DJ Premier)
- 3 Out of Sight (Feat. 2 Chainz)
- 4 Holy Calamaf***
- 5 Goonies Vs. E.T
- 6 Walking in the Snow
- 7 Ju$T (Feat. Pharrell Williams & Zack de la Rocha)
- 8 Never Look Back
- 9 The Ground Below
- 10 Pulling the Pin (Feat. Mavis Staples & Josh Homme)
- 11 A Few Words for the Firing Squad (Radiation)