Angry Samoans, The - Back From Samoa LP

Add to cart
Only a few left
  • Overview
  • Probably the most important "unknown" band in the history of punk rock, this unfailingly offensive, undeniably brilliant gaggle of rock critics and hooligans went out of its way to offend 99% of society while inspiring the remaining 1% to paroxysms of joy
  • Details


0 stars based on 0 reviews