Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this compilation of Gil Scott-Heron's best-known works for the Flying Dutchman label. Originally released to capitalize on the success of Scott-Heron's then-current hit 'The Bottle' and his subsequent signing to Arista, this 1974 compilation has since become the definitive distillation of his early work. Contained within the original 11-track selection were the title track, 'Whitey On The Moon', 'Home Is Where The Hatred Is' plus eight more. Replicating the original 11-track running order and packaged in a heavy duty sleeve, the vinyl reissue features the original LP's inner gatefold artwork on the inner bag.
- 1-The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
- 2-Sex Education: Ghetto Style
- 3-The Get Out the Ghetto Blues
- 4-No Knock
- 5-Lady Day & John Coltrane
- 6-Pieces of a Man
- 7-Home Is Where the Hatred Is
- 9-Save the Children
- 10-Whitey on the Moon
- 11-Did You Hear What They Said?