Original soundtrack to the 2011 documentary. For Jimmy Lee Lindsay, known to his fans and detractors as Jay Reatard, life was a race against time. After growing up fast among Memphis crack addicts, he managed to blaze a path through the rough-and-tumble underground rock scene of the early aughts, releasing over 100 singles, EPs, and full-length records in fourteen years. Then on January 13, 2010, not yet 30, he died.
Scuzzed out, furious rock n' roll.
- Such A Shame- TV Rennes 2008
- Bummer Bitch- Gonerfest 2005
- No One Stands Me- Gonerfest 2005
- I Get Nervous- Vpro 2005
- Tyrants Head- Vpro 2005
- You Call It Love- Gonerfest 2005
- Let It All Go- SXSW 2007
- Better Than Somethings- Lost Sounds, 1998
- Fading All Away- Studio Brussel, 2009
- Death Is Forming- Crystal Ballroom 2008
- Not A Substitute- Stuy Town NYC 2009
- Waiting for Something- Walter's 2009
- Nightmares- Studio Brussel 2009
- Let It All Go- France 2009